LEGO Customer Satisfaction Survey www.lego.com/storesurvey
Lego com Store survey – Would you like to win free Lego set worth $80/€60 for your child? yes, then here’s something for you.
Lego Store is gathering feedback and complaints from its loyal guests in the Lego Store Survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey.
The retailer is also offering a marvelous opportunity to win Lego set for all who give their honest feedback in Lego Customer Survey.
So, share your words on Lego com Survey and help the chain to improve for your chance to win your Lego Store Rewards.
Lego Customer Experience Survey aims to collect honest feedback that helps them to improve giving feedback on Lego Store Service.
Lego store is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark that manufactures and sells toys. The chain was founded on 10 August 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen and is world-famous for manufacturing toys with interlocking plastic bricks.
Lego Store Survey Rewards/Prize
- Lego set worth $80/€60
Your feedback and suggestions matter a lot for the company. So, for completing the survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey, all participants will have a marvelous opportunity to win Lego set worth $80/€60.
LEGO Customer Satisfaction Survey Condition win Lego set
- No age limit to enter and win.
- This survey is available for the USA, UK, and Canada residents only.
- No one is allowed to sell or transmit the prize.
- A purchase is required to enter and win.
- Employees and company associates can’t eligible for the prize.
How to Do Lego Store Survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey?
Requirements to enter LEGO Customer Survey
- Basic understanding of English, Spanish, Netherland, and French.
- A laptop,pc or mobile with an internet connection
- LEGO Store receipt with a survey code.
LEGO Store Feedback Survey Steps
- Open the Lego Store Survey found at www.lego.com/storesurveyon your default browser.
- Select a language on your preference.
- Read lego.com/storesurvey prize draw and click on #‘Let’s go!
- Enter the information like Date, Time & Entry ID from your receipt.
- Click on Next to move on.
- Now, you need to give honest answers to simple online questions.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your recent LEGO Store experience.
- Rate Lego Store service, price, quality, environment, and some other statements.
- Give special comments and mention problems, if you’d any.
- Enter more of your personal information to the draw.
- Ok, you had successfully completed the survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey.
- You will be also entered into a lucky draw for your chance to win Lego set worth $80/€60.
- LEGO Guest Experience Survey Link: www.lego.com/storesurvey
- LEGO Official Site: www.lego.com
- LEGO Feedback Customer Service Number:- +45 79 50 60 70
- Lego Sweepstake sponsored by:- LEGO System A/S, Hans Jensensvej, 7190 Billund, Denmark.
LEGO Contact Details
- Address: 501 Boylston St #4103, Boston, MA 02116, United States
- Phone Number: +45-79-50-60-70
- Email ID: Click here
- Lego Social Profiles
LEGO Customer Satisfaction Survey, located at www.lego.com/storesurvey offers an awesome chance to win free Lego set worth $80/€60 for you. To claim the prize, you need to complete the survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey giving your honest feedback on your experience.
1 thought on “Lego Store Survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey – Lego set worth $80/€60”
Dear Lego company I am super thankful for Legos i will super exited if I win! i love building it it is super creative I also some times they help me think they make me have good times i love building them so much I love Legos so much my favorite is Lego module is 75919 I still remember the indo raptor Lego set you know on my 9th and 7th and 6th birthdays i only wanted Lego sets that is how much i love them in case i win my sister wants two and I want two so 1 is Lego model 75917 and the second one is 75920 the third one is 75916 the last one is 75932.And also thank you if I win!.