Today, I will help you get a free Lego set worth $80/€60 for your child. For this, you must spare at least 5 minutes to take a Lego Store Survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey.
Lego com Store survey aims to collect honest customer feedback and reviews on their service through some questions. Lego.com Survey measures your overall pleasure with a fresh visit experience.
Your participation in the Lego com Productfeedback survey gives you a chance to help them grow by giving your honest feedback. All your honest responses in the Lego store survey will be used to store guest satisfaction.
So if you have recently visited any Lego store, do provide your feedback in Lego Survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey and you could grab a chance to win a free Lego set.
Lego.com/Productfeedback Survey 2023 Details
Taking part in Lego.com Product feedback survey gives you a chance to give your feedback to the company and help the to grow. Here below is a brief account of the Lego store survey 2023 –
|Survey official name
|Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey
|Lego set worth $80/€60
|Is a purchase needed?
|How long is each receipt valid?
|Within 7 Days
|Is there any age requirement?
|18 and more
|Is there any entry limit?
|1 Survey 1 person 1 House
|Time of the survey
Lego com Productfeedback survey gives Rewards
Lego set worth $80/€60
Your feedback and suggestions matter a lot for the company. So, for completing the lego.com/store survey, all participants will have a marvelous opportunity to win Lego set worth $80/€60.
Lego Survey Rules & Eligibility
- No age limit to enter and win.
- Open to legal US residents only.
- Only one survey is allowed per receipt.
- Max 1 survey per household per month.
- Lego Coupon is valid for 90 days from the purchase date.
- No entries on behalf of third parties.
- A valid email address and contact number are mandatory.
- No one is allowed to sell or transmit the prize.
- Winners will have to pay taxes.
- Employees and company associates can’t eligible for the prize.
Lego Feedback Survey Requirements
- LEGO Store receipt with a survey code.
- Be able to read English, Spanish, Netherlands, and French.
- A mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
How to Do Lego Store Survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey?
- Make a purchase at any participating Lego store and save the receipt.
- Open the Lego Store Survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey on your default browser
- Select a language of your preference.
- Read lego.com/storesurvey prize draw and click on Start Survey.
- Enter the information like Date, Time & Entry ID from your receipt.
- Click on Next to move on.
- Now, you will be redirected to the official Lego Feedback Page.
- Here, you need to give honest answers to simple online questions.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your recent LEGO Store experience.
- Give ratings to Lego service, price, quality, environment, and some other statements.
- Give special comments and mention problems, if you have any.
- In the last, You will be asked: “Would you like to enter the prize draw?”
- Select YES and Enter your personal information into the draw.
- Entering all, submit your reviews.
- You will be also entered into a lucky draw for your chance to win Lego set worth $80/€60.
Lego survey questions
Following are the questions which are asked in the Lego monthly draw:
- Rate your satisfaction level at the store.
- Tell the items you ordered at the store on your recent visit.
- The behavior of the staff.
- How were the services and facilities at the store?
- Whether you have faced any issues during your last visit.
- Accuracy and efficiency of the order received. (was the service slow?)
Lego com Productfeedback prize terms and conditions
- Survey completion is required to enter or win.
- You must visit Lego within 7 days.
- No cash alternative is available.
- One entry per person, per month, per mailing address
- The prize is non-transferable.
- Each person can win only once.
- Offer subject to availability.
- Gift Cards may not be returned.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
Lego store is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark that manufactures and sells toys. The chain was founded on 10 August 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen and is world-famous for manufacturing toys with interlocking plastic bricks.
LEGO Store Contact Details
Address: 501 Boylston St #4103, Boston, MA 02116, United States
Phone Number: +45-79-50-60-70
Email ID: Click here
Lego Social Profiles
Get More Free Rewards & Prizes
Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey allows you to improve the store by leaving your feedback. They are also offering a free Lego set worth $80/€60 to compensate for the time you spend taking the Lego survey.
Use this step-by-step guide to complete the Lego product feedback survey and get a free Lego set on your next purchase at the store.
If you have any queries regarding the same feel free to ask.
Lego conducts an online survey to get honest customer feedback to improve its products and services. All participants will get a chance to win a free Lego set sweepstakes.
For completing the Lego guest survey, you could win a free Lego set.
Customers can enter the survey by mail or online at www.lego.com/storesurvey within 7 days of making a purchase.
No, taking the survey is entirely optional.
If you win the giveaway, you will be notified by email or phone provided when completing the survey.
Yes, the Lego customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes are 100% legit.
The survey takes around 3-5 minutes to complete.
No, you can only take the survey once per receipt.