IKEA values their customers’ opinions, which is why they’ve introduced a special IKEA Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.ikea.com/survey.
IKEA Survey does not only collect their feedback on the stores and services they provided but also gives them the chance to win a gift card.
You can go to www.ikea.com/survey if you bought something at one of IKEA’s stores.
Also, take an IKEA Feedback Survey after providing some information about your recent visit to one of their sites.
IKEA Feedback Survey Details
Rewards for IKEA Feedback
- Prize: Surprising Gift Card
By completing the IKEA Customer Survey, you will have the chance to enter a lucky draw! to win a Gift Card.
IKEA Survey Requirements & Rules
- A valid receipt from IKEA.
- A pc or a laptop or a mobile device with internet access.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- During the sweepstake period, each receipt information can only be entered once and cannot be reused.
- Must be legal residents of the US or Canada.
- Must be 18 or older to be eligible.
- Limit 1 receipt invite entry per week.
- Selling the gift card or transmit to cash is not allowed.
- Employees and company associates can’t be eligible for the prize.
- The survey responses have no bearing on an entrant’s ability to enter or win.
- All information submitted becomes the sponsor’s property and will not be shared or sold to anyone else.
How to Enter IKEA Survey Sweepstakes?
- Get a recent receipt from IKEA.
- Visit www.ikea.com/survey.
- You’ll be taken to the IKEA Feedback Survey’s welcome screen.
- Use the information from your purchase receipt to fill in the blanks.
- Type your name, select your store & category.
- Type your comment.
- Complete the customer satisfaction survey by answering all of the questions.
- Remember to share your honest thoughts and real-life experiences at IKEA stores so that the firm can improve the service & amenities.
- Click on the Done.
- After completed the survey, one sweepstake entry will be given to you.
IKEA is a Swedish company that designs and distributes ready to assemble furniture, kitchen appliances, and home furnishing, as well as other goods and services.
IKEA has been the world’s largest furniture shop since 2008, having been founded in 1943 by 17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad.
The Company is noted for its modernist designs for various appliances and furniture as well as its interior design work, which is frequently connected with an eco-friendly simplicity.
IKEA Official Website: www.ikea.com
IKEA Survey site: www.ikea.com/survey
IKEA is dedicated to providing the finest possible service to its clients.
This is why it is asking customers who have just made a purchase at one of its stores to submit honest feedback by expressing their thoughts ad comments.
That’s all about the IKEA Online Survey. I hope that this information on IKEA Survey was useful to you.
If you still have any questions regarding the IKEA Customer Survey, let me know through your comments.